Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Royal Mail



Ok, so as I am writing this and bragging, know I am both packing up my house cuz we are moving onto base since it will be so much cheeper (our electric bill from last month was 500 bucks... OUCH) and taking pictures of my gifts with my cellphone because I can not find my digital camera... i may have to go buy another cheep one at target or walmart to do little things like this!

ok... here we go I GOT MY GIFT FROM MY SP9 TODAY!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ME!!!!
Haha so i got that news across if you couldn't tell from earlier in my post! haha..
sorry giddy here... i love getting packages.

So I open up my package and to my suprise I see Candy for me... Fruit Pastittes and a Cadbury Dairy Milk bar (my grandma's fav) (i love them too), and a treat for my 3 puppies!!! That is so cool my pal sent a treat for my little ones!!! Great Idea secret pal!!!

Then I find these really cool hard acrylic knitting needles. I love purple!!! and they are totally great! I know it isn't a great picture, but it came from my cellphone... it is the best I could do today!


I Continue to dig further into the package... and find some so very beautiful 100% wool!!! 4 Skeins of it!!! and my sp9 says it is suposed to be great for Felting!!! Hear that FELTING!!!!
Also in colors I adore! (man she knows me well!!!)
And last photo but not least... there in that box sat two wonderfully smelling candles and this kit to make my own cards! They came with their own charms and ideas too!! I am going to have tons of fun! THANKS SO MUCH SECRET PAL!!!
By the way, the way you packaged and wrapped the box, it took me about 10 minutes to get into it. Granted I was attempting to multi task at the same time, but still.. I had to tear the box apart! Too bad i didn't have the mind to keep the box and take a picture of it before i threw it in the trash so you all could see, but that brown scotch tape for shipping is hard hard hard to get loose (mind you i did not have a knife, scisors, keys, or anything sharp! so that made entering the box a bit more difficult)
THANKS AGAIN!!! I can't wait to find a project to knit up and felt! You are awsome!!!









2 comments:

Shelby said...

Great package!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked it! I'm busy trying to put together a little package this week, so hopefully you'll like it just as much. Let me know how the felting goes, if you get around to trying that wool... the ladies in the shop said it was great for felting, and they showed me a book that had a felted bag in it (but only one pattern- so I didn't get the book!). It looked really nice. Enjoy....