Monday, October 09, 2006

2nd 3rd has been reached!!

I am now in my 2nd day of my 2nd trimester. My new medicines have started to stablize, thank god. Because I was having worse morning/day sickness the last week than at any point in my first trimester. It sucked feeling icky and gross and blah, with nothing soothing my stomache or brain aches. But I am getting better.

I tried sleeping in the guest room last night (no I wasn't trying to give my husband hints that sleeping with him has been difficult lately) but rather the guest room as a delicious temperpedic matress topper on it that i used all through college to assist the pain in my back. Well now it helped releave the pressure points and sore spots on my left side when i try and be a good prego woman and sleep on that side.

We go back to the doctor on friday, so we will see what they have to say then.

No comments: