Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Moving back and forth

Within trying to pack various odds and ends up in order to help 'sell' the house to a new renter, Toby has packed up my directions to make the fingerless gloves i am making for a present. SO FRUSTRATING. But understandable mistke. So now i have a good excuse to call my mom and have her copy the copy i made her and send it to me!

Putting the fingerless gloves on hold for the time being, i will be getting back to the bag waiting to be finished so i can felt it!!! Exciting exciting.

Since we moved into this house, I have made a few mistakes. One being thinking that all dryers are as good as mine that currently lays lonely with its washing companion in storage. I washed and dried (on no heat dry setting) my husband's ACU's. The tops came out fine, but the bottoms? well that is a different story. They shrunk in length about 3 inches, and around the legs a bit too. I felt so bad, i went and replaced them today. And am very excited about what i am going to make out of the shrunk fabric. Since most guys don't like carrying around diaper bags that have Whinny the poo bears or flowers or other designs all over it. To fix this, i am going to patch together fabric to make a diaper bag out of ACU fabric so it matches Toby's uniform and such! I also like the green colors!

Pro of pregnancy, Everyone says you look so healthy and glowing.

Con of pregnancy, I have skin problems, pimples, dryness, oilyness, worse than when going through puberty. I have always had a clear complexion, now it is gone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, 'healthy and glowing'! Ha ha! I have the same problems- I keep getting pimples on my chin, yuk. And I'm still waiting for my hair and nails to start growing really fast...