Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Digestives

So i was looking over Shelby's blog and saw she got a cool package from a different exchange. My mouth started watering when i saw DIGESTIVES!!!! oh my god i love those things. my mom and i stock up every time we go to england or europe and bring them home... my favorites are the dark or pure chocolate ones, but fell in love with them all.

for those of you who don't know what a digestive is... it is this slightly sweetened biscut, with one side coated with chocolate!!! AMAZING! it is less sweet than the american cookies, but gives you just the right amount of goodies.

just had to dream of them for a minute or two!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that a hint for the next package? Because, let me tell you, they now make digestives in mint chocolate flavor, caramel flavor... maybe I'll surprise you... SP9