Thursday, October 26, 2006

have no clue what to title this!

It has been a while. Wow.

So, I have been knitting away and now on the second half of my felted diaper bag. Very excited. Then i have to get started on the ACU diaper bag so that Toby doesn't feel so awekward carrying the colorful diaper bag.

So going home this past weekend was a real treat. And definately needed. I got to visit with my mom, my dad, and all my nieces and nephews and their parents (yes my loveable brothers and sis in laws). I needed to feel reconnected to my family again.

Also while i was home i got a couple books for my secret pal, and will be sending her a package soon!!! I am very excited because these are two of my favorite books. Now I just need to collect some other fun stuff to send her!!! I have some ideas, it is just taht they are not readily found around here... bummer.

Monday we go in for genetic testing adn then on november 8th we find out what our baby is. Very exciting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's always nice to go home.
We find out on November 10... what an exciting week it will be for us!