Thursday, November 09, 2006

snappy update~

So we have to wait another two weeks to find out what gender our baby is. Only a couple of the ultrasound machines were usable so we had to make an appointment to go in and find out what the baby is... good Thanksgiving Present eh?

We did get our results back for our CF, DS, Trisomy 18, and what ever else they tested for. All results were NEGATIVE!!!! WOO HOO! so for the top 32 most common markers for CF carrier, I am not! Great news!

I finished Harry Potter, it was great, I just wish it wasn't done! Now I don't know what to read HAHHAHA.

We went up to New Mexico this last weekend so Toby could hunt. He got his deer! and we now have plenty of venison in the freezer. Hopefully I will find that i enjoy venison!

I am almost done with the diaper bag. A few more rows and then the straps and then all I have to do is felt it!!!! Exciting exciting!

Got my flu shot yesterday, and now i have a huge welt on my arm... got to love those shots~

alright that is it for now. we are waiting on our movers to come pack. we are moving today and tomorrow to the other house... very exciting!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You are so cute...so excited about Toby's deer, then you reveal: you've never eaten venison.

I think I've only had it once or twice, but I remember it was just fine.

Can't wait to find out what your little peanut is! Yay on the good test results.

Eat your veggies =)

Anonymous said...

We found out today- ours is a little girl! Can't wait to find out what yours is. Do you have an idea?

As for what to read- maybe you'll have something new in a few days...