Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Spagetti String Theory

I have a question for you all out there even if no one is there to read this. Does anyone else out there have a nervous food? A food that you eat when you are stressed or nervous or just in a funky mood...

Well I have Angel Hair Pasta. I started getting so nervous again... or stressed out i guess, that when i went to pick up my antibiotics for this stupid cold crap that has been going around, i had to pick up a package of angel hair pasta.

I don't know why i am nervous or stressed out right now. It may be that because i am starting school again on tuesday. Maybe because I am seriously debating whether or not to just not do school and go with Toby to Ft Hood. Right now, we are puting off our wedding date to make our families happy, or more rather my family. Do i really want to go back to school? Do i really want to be a teacher??? oh wait, yes i do want to be a teacher, more than anything. But more than anything else i want to be with Toby.

Also, things would be so much easier right now if we just got legally married. In the next yr and a half my masters program will amount to about 45,000 smakers... and about 3500 more smackers for health insurance. If we got married, the army would give me health insurance and pay for my education, or at least most of it. and then we would be saving close to 50,000 bucks for what we want or need, and possibly to pay for our dream wedding.

ACK what do i do? i just want all of this to work out. I know in my heart it will. I know God will allow what is right for both Toby and me.




HAHAAH I just heard one of the best quotes ever... the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else.... ahahahahahaha

No comments: