Saturday, January 14, 2006

Modern Excitement

I got a note from my Secret Pal today. Yes it was short... but they said they were looking forward to spoiling me!!! I haven't done something like this since i was in high school... but this is way better! Ok i am a nerd.

Anyways, I am heading to bed. I can't quite shake this cold/ ickieness. And on top of it all, the antibiotics they gave me are making me sick... so to bed I go, earlier than normal for the past few days... Toby says I need to go to bed earlier. Well when he comes back I will have to make sure I go to bed earlier since he wakes up early to go to PT and work.

Ok ok, goodnight!

1 comment:

AngeliasKnitting said...

Hi Jess,

I found your blog from the SecretPal website.

I feel for ya with the school/marriage/parents thing.

My Dad is retired Navy. I can tell you that it's not easy having a husband/father in the military. Make sure you know what it's like before you jump into the marriage. On the other hand, you're right. The medical can't be beat.

Be sure to remember your dreams and goals. If you're not sure that you will do the things you want to do if you're married, then wait. If you know that you'll still achieve your goals while married, then get married.

Ok - you didn't really ask, but there are my 2 cents. :-)

I look forward to seeing what you get from your SP!