Thursday, January 26, 2006

Conservation... of WHAT???

I guess most of my stress has passed. I am settling back into the school thing. I enjoy my classes, and really enjoy my horse back riding class... we will see how fast I pick up on English style riding!!! HAHA come laugh at me.

Toby is calling often, which is great. I love talking to him and with me missing him sooooooo much, this is good. He is waking me up in the morning and it is wonderful even if it is at 530am... I am happy to hear from him at that time because then I start my day with him. I can definately tell the difference in days when hear from him first thing and the days i don't. Hearing his voice is a gift every single day. I know sometimes, it sounds totally corny I know, but for no reason at all I get a smile on my face and warm feeling in my heart when he wiggles his way into my head spiratically during the day. I feel like I sound so 9th grade like... puppy love geek. but I am not. Any mood I am in he can change it with a call or with me writing a letter to him, or just with a thought of him near, he can change it for the better.

If I chose not to go to school here in Washington, he said I would be finding a school to get my Masters degree at while in Texas. He is so in tune with my dreams and goals. All he wants for the next year is for me to get this degree since I have wanted it for the last 6 years. I have never known or had anyone so close to me who has cared so much about my dreams and aspirations. I don't know what it is about this, and I am not trying to sound like everything has to revolve around me, because it doesn't. But this is a pretty big thing you know? He is not forcing me to change my dreams for him. In the past I have had people ask me to sacrifice what I really have wanted in my life. This time I don't have to sacrifice anything yet, except for time spent with Toby. But I guess that we will have plenty of time together after I get the degree and after we get married. Do this now instead of having to do it later and be apart more. I like this. We have been thinking on the right track, it just feels wonderful that someone is so willing to support me and encourages me so very much. And if I were not to finish my ass would be kicked... by Toby... HAHA. What a great guy.

You probably see a big change in my mood/attitude about school. I think I was really scared to go back. And now that I am back into the scheme of things, it is not so scary. I still think we should go to the courthouse and sign a piece of paper so we are legally bound, but we would still consider ourselves engaged because we would not be married in the eyes of God.

Ok I am going to stop babbling on... have a great night

Ps, i have been so busy being back in school i feel like such a slacker on my felted knitted bag. gerrrrrr

1 comment:

AngeliasKnitting said...

It's important to be with someone who takes your dreams seriously and who respects them and who will help you to keep on track for them.

Glad things are working out for you two. Sorry to hear about his pet. :-(