Sunday, June 11, 2006

Progress...

This has been kind of a big week...
I have been training a new person so when I move they will not have a problem with a transition. However, I had been told I would be able to remain at work until we moved. But thursday I received a call at about 3:30 (two hrs before work ended) and they said I have trained my relief well and there doesn't seem to be a reason for me to come back. So Thursday was my last day. GREAT!!!!

Well, I went on a marraige retreat with my hubby on friday and saturday, and through all the discussions and presentations I ended up getting a lot done on my felted bag. I still have a lot to do, but I feel good about my progress on my project.

I will keep you posted on all that is happening. I am kinda hungry, but don't really know what to eat. hm.. time to go scout the kitchen haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooo, unexpected vacy! Always nice. Now you'll be able to get ready and knitknitknit, to make up for not being able to knit in the car. They really need auto-pilot on cars, it would help us knitters get SO much more done!