Saturday, October 01, 2005

Sine of Sacrifice

Hey all,
How is everyone doing?
Well here is new knews for me. I was looking through our virtual Family Readiness Group website. Toby never shows up in the pictures, so I was not expecting to see this picture seen to the right here on the site. At first, I had bad visual quality of the picture on my work computer and couldn't believe my eyes, so I waited to get home to get too freaked out. Well low and behold, I get home, check out the pictures again, and it is him. I even had to make sure by looking at his name tape... all you can see is ISAA... so all i couldn't see was CS. BINGO IT IS HIM!!! (I knew it from the first time I saw the picture) But I couldn't believe that he would not tell me that he was receiving the Purple Heart!!!! That is a pretty damn big thing. Well the only reason a soldier receives a Purple Heart is if they are injured in combat, or are killed in combat. Well I can see that he is surely still alive since he is wearing his purple heart, and was standing to receive it. But why wouldn't he tell me?!?!?!?! So this man has some explaining to do when I talk to him next. Anyways, this is the most current picture of Toby, since the awards ceremony was on September 30th. I am so very proud of him. And he is DAMN good looking... I can't wait until Rest and Relaxation to be able to see him in person again for the first time in 9 mo. only 9 more weeks to go until I get to see him again. He is the love of my life.

No comments: