Monday, October 03, 2005

Protons Electrons Nucleons... all make up the fizicks phamily


This is my Mom and Dad and myself in July when I went home for a quick visit. They missed having me around. It was the first time home in more than 6 months... close to 7. I guess they figured unless they made some changes I wouldn't be coming home. We are all learning at once about me growing up and spreading my wings and taking flight. Makes it difficult for dads to let go when you are the girl, and the baby. I love them both dearly, and enjoy spending time with them. My mom is the one who taught me how to knit and crochet and quilt and sew and all that fun stuff. Needless to say, I am the one who taught her how to do needle point - counted cross stitch. And I am working on getting her involved in scrapbooking. I love to scrapbook, I just need to find more time to or the energy to get myself motivated. It is so slow going that it is hard for me to always be motivated.
This is my niece Neva (short for Geneva) and her dad (my brother) Tim. Neva has a nickname NevaDeva because she is miss princess and owns the world!! At three, she is about to conquer the world. Amazing and bright. She is known to get in trouble but be the sweet little angle while doing it. On her little brother's first birthday, her grandma (not my mom) found her in the kitchen eating the sweedish fish off of her brother's little birthday cake. Grandma quickly asked her what she was doing. Her reply "Paulie only want two fish. He told me only wanted two fish!" She had quickly counted the fish so she could speak with a great reply so not to get into trouble. Told you she was smart!


This is lil Ellie (my birthday buddy). She was born on my 21st birthday. She is sitting with her mother. I love ellie to death. She is smart, and quiet. Pain in the butt sometimes. Hornery and stuborn. Man, she reminds me of... well ... ME! She is fearless. She climbs the ladder in my parent's library room, all the way to the top and turns around and tried to jump off... thank goodness Papa Chuck was there to catch her. Sorry, I couldn't get the picture to turn around so you will have to adjust your head to see her!


This is Paulie, on my back. Yes this was a great day at the pool. I enjoyed my time with the little ones since I don't get to see them too often anymore. I miss watching them grow up. I will be knitting and then felting little boots for all of them for christmas this year. Well they are more like slippers, but so adorable. I can't wait to do more! I just need to get the hang of the felting part!
Oh and please ignore the terribly white girl in that wild suit laying on the ground. She had been working in an office all summer! Geeze I wish that I still had the time to swim and play in the sun during the summer. I miss those days. Now I look so terribly white it ends up being a bit of an embarasment. Hey you see those purple shoes! THEY ARE AWSOME!!!! I LOVE MY CROCS!!! I would reccomend everyone get a pair. Probably one of the most comfy pairs of shoes I have ever owned.

No comments: