Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Little Laci


So I have been terrible lately at posting on here. I am sorry. I seem not to be able to catch up on anything before my body poops out on me! Woes of pregnancy i guess. But I am loving every minute of it except the few that she is pushing up on my ribs and making them ache and bruised...
Here is our little angel waking up in the ultrasound office. We finally got her to move and she started rubbing her eyes. How cute. I love her so much already! Never imagined that I could love someone so much before I even met them!Here she is playing with her fingers and toes... I love it






I love this little one so much. We are naming her Gwendolyn Laci. And will call her Laci. That is one of Toby's favorite names and I think it is pretty cute too. Perfect for sports cheering and such!

I am almost done with that bag i have been knitting to felt... I want that to be the "good looking" diaper bag for special occasions. or it may end up just being my large purse since purses seem to grow when you have kids.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Are those the new 4D ultrasound pics? Did you have to pay extra for them or can you get them through your insurance? I would love to get that done, except it costs so much here... They're amazing. She's adorable!

Ashley said...

Oh, she is just beautiful. How amazing are babies! Don't wonder why you're pooped out: you're growing an entire person!! Go have a snack and knit. =)

Anonymous said...

Good post.