Thursday, December 28, 2006

Exciting News

Ok, SP9, I did receive my package, and was very excited to do so. Now to thank you entirely, i would like to post some pictures... and will do so as soon as i return home with my new digital camera from santa!!! I opened my package the day we left and just now got a chance to post.

So for initial purposes... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
pictures to come and detailed thank yous soon.

Also, Today we had another ultrasound, and the baby is perfect and cute and it is a GIRL!!! so we are very excited about that.

I am sorry I have not posted lately, for i am very sick and hopefully get back up on my feet soon. As for now i am getting in to comfy clothes and laying on the couch making my hubby wait on me!

write again soon
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you recieved the package!
I just sent you an email... I didn't realize SP ended in January so I totally revealed my identity early! Sorry about that. Anyway feel better soon!!
Jen