Tuesday, July 18, 2006

i am clicking my heals but not going home...

toto help... my magic shoes are not taking me home. i want to go home.

I am so frustrated. I don't quite know what to do. I am at my in-law's house during this transition from washington state to texas. And we have been here since july 2nd and will be here until july 30th. I have two dogs, they are wonderful dogs, but they are house dogs. My in-laws have two dogs but they are hunting dogs/working dogs. so they stay outside. well my dogs have now been forced to spend all day and all night either chained up or penned up outside. and the days have gotten up to 109degrees here. my dogs are not used to it. they are getting used to the heat, but still they are suposed to stay outside. they used to be allowed in the guest room with us, but it has been hinted and slowly have been perminantly put outside.

well, now, toby's aunt has allowed the family to borrow her camper trailer for second half of june and all of july because of all that has been going on. Toby and i started moving out to the camper last night, but for some reason, all of a sudden we are not allowed to have the dogs out there either even though they were allowed out there during the first week of july. his dad says it is because the aunt is allergic to dogs and dog hair. well aunt and uncle have a little poodle who's hair is longer than either of my dogs. my dogs are house/camper trained and very good. according to toby's dad, my dogs have no place in this house or in the camper. we were moving out there to get out of everyone's way.

my dogs are my children. it feels like no one likes my dogs or wants them around, which makes me feel like that too. his family is a dog loving family, but apparently not to my dogs. this all makes me feel like me and my dogs, my children, my sanity when my husband is off on deployments or training, are not welcome or accepted or loved.

i had already told the family i was going to vacuum and steam clean all ulpulstry and carpet and detail it basically.

i am about to go to a motel where i can have my dogs sleep in the same room as me. but we don't have enough money right now. we have 200 bucks until next paycheck. SHIT!!!

ok end of my bitch fest

No comments: