Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Time Variable

The countdown has started. Toby comes home in about 3 weeks. I am so excited I can barely control myself. We are coming down to the wire and in some ways it is the most difficult days. I know he is coming home. I am longing for him. I know he will be home soon, but it doesn't seem fast enough. When I wasn't expecting him it was easier, now i just want the days to pass quickly so he will be by my side.

I got the movies Pride and Prejudice, Hairy Potter Goblet of Fire, and Jarhead in the last few days. I can't wait to get Pride and Prejudice in the mail!!! P&P is my new favorite movie... along with the hairy potter movies.

well i am off to bed. I am tired currently and will update again soon.

3 comments:

AngeliasKnitting said...

Congrats on setting your wedding date! With as busy as you are, I'm sure the time will fly & your honey will be home. Enjoy the weekend!

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»